FF8:Man with the machine gun 2 FF8:Man with the machine gun 2

Interesting... XD

Orchestral MWaMG, eh? Not bad, interesting of instruments. Just please remember that timpanists don't roll every note they play (I am a timpanist XD).

Keep it up, man! XD

dbz-dude responds:

Ok ill lower the volume on it next time.Btw can you post your stuff up on the forum.That way i wont be doing stuff which youve already mastered.

Morning Flight Morning Flight

Good job, man! XD

You know how to texture with synth, definitely. May I recommend grabbing yourself some better drum samples than the default thingies in FPC (I find most soundfonts are quite acceptable, my favourite is the Power Kit patch of the FluidR3GM sf2), whack some compression, EQ and reverb onto it and give it a bit more level in the mix. See what happens. Is the synth I hear Sytrus? (It's my second favourite plugin, after Arturia's Minimoog V) XD

Keep it up, man! XD

Our Moment Our Moment

Nice!

Not bad, this. Very dynamic. I have GPO and can Garritan it if you like.

Mega Man 2 Loop Mega Man 2 Loop

It was a fair try...

Just a quick rule of thumb here- NEVER submit anything if you're forced to use GM banks, like this. Seriously. Still, it was a fair effort. Try some of the software I've recommended in my PM.
Keep it up, Jimmydafish! I'm watching you!

The Village Valse The Village Valse

Ack... so damn good...

Again, putting my works to shame, Winterwind. Casanets on one, with piccatzo strings on two and three with a tambourine? And, as many users have said, I'm sure, well done with the oboe. It's one onf my favourite melodic woodwind instruments, and you have used it brilliantly.
Well done again, Winterwind.
10/10
5/5

Winterwind-NS responds:

hey thanks
wow 8 reviews in one day, i so happeh
the oboe is also one of my favorite woodwinds

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Well done.

I saw your post on ZREO. Not bad, for something that was effectively played in realtime. It has been said several times, but I will say again that your timing could have used work. I'm just curious, but what Reason banks did you use?
As again, very well done.
-Beacon515L

The-MickMad responds:

i've used the Reason Factory Sound Bank, the Strings Bank and the Orkester Sound Bank, plus a sound from the Flatpack 2 Promo called Universal...ps actually I'm not a piano player but a guitarist, so stay in tune 'cause I'm going to remake OoT's main screen theme in a jazzy way, to experiment a little bit with new sounds (for me at least)...thanks for the nice comments!

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

I like. Very Much.

As always, MaetroRage, radiating brilliance. Discounting the incredible work on strings, I particularly liked the percussion, a section, while accounted for in Garritan, still somewhat lacking. Very epic and job well done.

And it loops! XD

MaestroRage responds:

Indeed, Garriton does lack percussion in my opinion. However it's solo string sections are incredible. I find that most of Garritan and it's products are really good with solo instrument expression. I don't know if you've heard their product Garritan's Stradivari, but it's a solo instrument VST, of just one violin, and it rules.

I'm glad you liked the percussion, it was the most difficult part to carry out, as it's the biggest part of the song itself :D.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Marche au Château in G minor 1 Marche au Château in G minor 1

Stunning.

As I said on the full version, this work displays a compositional skill so masterful you are very much deserving of the reverence and awe of many of the Composing Greats. Tiocfaidh ár lá, Winterwind, Tiocfaidh ár lá...

Marche au Château full version Marche au Château full version

Jeepers...

By God, Winterwind, are you somehow related to Mozart? Because in every piece you submit, there is only genius and virtuosity to be displayed. The only shortfall is your reliance on sampled instruments, for which you can hardly be blamed. I swear one day, Winterwind, your works will be heard in the hallowed halls in the reverence and awe afforded the composing greats. Which, dare I say it, you probably are one of.
Yet another brilliant submission, Winterwind. Brilliantly done.

Doctor Who? Doctor Who?

I like very much.

This is the best TV series ever. This really captures the spirit of the old 80s series. This inspired me to do my own rehash of the orchestral one from the new series.

Brilliant work, Bezo.